10 Questions with Regine Edwards

Thursday, December 30


Meet Regine Edwards, Tempo Member
1. What’s your sign? 
Leo J

2. Favorite opera?
Carmen or Mozart’s The Magic Flute

3. If you could have any other job in the world, what would it be?
Curator at a museum. 

4. What is your favorite dessert?
Café Latte’s Chips and Chunks Cheesecake

5. If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be? 
Quiet, foodie, eclectic

6. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas  - I love the decorations, the holiday music and the spirit. 

7. What was your first opera?
I think it was an operetta in Germany. 

8. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?  It would probably be a romantic comedy about a girl’s mishaps in love and life, and in the end she finds her prince… hopefully.  I think I’d like Drew Barrymore to play me. 

9. Are you a morning or night person?
I think I’m more productive in the morning, but that doesn’t make me a morning person.  I definitely need my coffee first.

10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter?
 Going dancing.  It’s also the season to just chill at home with a movie or a good book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find us

Tempo
c/o Minnesota Opera
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
tempo@mnopera.org

Friend Us



  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP