10 Questions with Eric McEnaney

Thursday, November 11

Meet Eric McEnaney, Resident Artist (coach/accompanist)

1. What is your sign?
LEO, though very few people guess that about me!

2. What is your favorite opera?
It's a toss-up between Madama Butterfly and Don Giovanni.

3. If you could have any other job in the world, what would it be?
I would love to be a travel agent or chef.

4. What is your favorite dessert?
The tres leches cake at 112 Eatery--amazing!

5. If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be?
Fun-loving, focused, spiritual

6. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving

7. What was your first opera?
Cosi fan tutte

8. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
It would be about learning to trust my instincts as an artist and I would want Tobey Maguire or Michael Cera to play me!

9. Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely a night person.

10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter?
Sit inside, under a blanket and read a good book.

1 comments:

Yang Zhang,  November 12, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Nice interview, Eric! I have to check out 112 Eatery -- I love Tres Leches!

Post a Comment

Find us

Tempo
c/o Minnesota Opera
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
tempo@mnopera.org

Friend Us



  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP