10 Questions with Nadege Souvenir

Monday, September 13

Meet Nadege Souvenir, Tempo Board Member and Opera Tasting Chair

© 2011 Clare Pix Photography 
1. What is your sign?
Capricorn-Aquarius cusp. According to “The Secret Language of Birthdays,” I was born on the day of the heavyweight. Those born on my birthday "are some of the most powerfully direct individuals of the year." Cool, no?

2. What is your favorite opera?
I don’t have one - I change my mind too often to have too many favorite anythings. I tend to enjoy the comedies most, but, of course, that's not a hard and fast rule.

3. If you could have any other job in the world, what would it be?
An event planner OR the chief executive officer of my own company. The company would be one of the many brilliant business ideas I’ve had that I was too scared to pursue (all of these ideas are now someone else’s successful business).

4. What is your favorite dessert?
More appetizers! If I must eat dessert, then red velvet cake.

5. If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be?
A multifaceted gem

6. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving – food, family, and friends – what’s not to like.

7. What was your first opera?
The Grapes of Wrath at the Minnesota Opera.

8. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
Um, they’d probably do a reality show and follow me around during a high stress period (I’m kinda funny when I’m cranky). If it has to be a movie, then it would be a comedy about my pregnancy and delivery. I’d like to have Tina Fey play me, but the color-blind casting might throw people for a loop. Plus, if the actor playing the father was white, it’d kill one of the best laughs in the movie, so I’ll go with Gabrielle Union.

9. Are you a morning or night person?
Night – very late night.

10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter?
Stay inside. Winter is not for me, a stylish sweater+skinny jeans+cute boots fall day is much more my style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find us

Tempo
c/o Minnesota Opera
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
tempo@mnopera.org

Friend Us



  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP